Visitor Centre CY
We are delighted to announce the opening of our new visitor centre here at Aber Falls Distillery. We will be opening our bistro and introducing our brand new whisky tour from 17th May.
Our gift shop is open 7 days a week where you can buy Aber Falls’ award-winning spirits and official merchandise. Our state-of-the-art gin lab will be open in the coming months, where you can enjoy making your own gin.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new Bistro.
Open 7 days a week – 10:00 – 18:00
We will be operating a walk in service only for the first few weeks
Sit along side the river and enjoy a range of Welsh food and drink, including our award winning gins and liqueurs.
The Bistro will be starting off with a light bites menu to be served Thursday to Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday will be hot/cold drinks with a selection of cakes.
When you arrive
A few rules for safety…
- In case of emergency your tour guide will take you to the assembly point which is located over the bridge in the car park.
- No smoking anywhere on site.
- Please do not touch anything, surfaces can be hot.
- This is a working distillery and as such floors may be wet. Please take care.
- Mobile phones must be turned off before you enter the distillery, but before you turn it off, please follow us on social @aberfallsdistillery
- Please be aware of Covid Regulations, and keep a minimum of 2m distance from our staff and other people who are not in your bubble.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Feel free to ask any questions and enjoy the tour!