Our new bistro is open for light bites, sweet treats and drinks. Whether you’re going for a hike up the falls or dropping in for a tour, we’ve got a locally sourced menu that you’re sure to enjoy, featuring some of the best produce Wales has to offer.
Come along and take part in a tour of our whisky distillery. They take place every day, and our passionate guides will show you how we create The Spirit of North Wales.
The gift shop is open every day for you to browse Aber Falls merchandise, locally sourced goods, and of course our award-winning portfolio of spirits.
In the coming months we’ll be unveiling our new state-of-the-art gin lab, where you can enjoy making your very own gin.
Open 7 days a week – 10:00 – 18:00
We will be operating a walk in service only for the first few weeks
Sit along side the river and enjoy a range of Welsh food and drink, including our award winning gins and liqueurs.
The Bistro will be starting off with a light bites menu to be served Thursday to Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday will be hot/cold drinks with a selection of cakes.
High chairs are available for babies and a children’s menu is coming soon!
When you arrive
A few rules for safety…
- In case of emergency your tour guide will take you to the assembly point which is located over the bridge in the car park.
- No smoking anywhere on site.
- Please do not touch anything, surfaces can be hot.
- This is a working distillery and as such floors may be wet. Please take care.
- Mobile phones must be turned off before you enter the distillery, but before you turn it off, please follow us on social @aberfallsdistillery
- Please be aware of Covid Regulations, and keep a minimum of 2m distance from our staff and other people who are not in your bubble.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Feel free to ask any questions and enjoy the tour!